17 Apr Crib Attendant
Aldez is seeking Crib Attendants in our San Antonio, TX location. This position receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment and products and entails accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in product, matching purchase orders to packing slips and locating in proper stocking locations.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or purchase requisitions to determine items to be issued, packaged, distributed and/or shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined location, size, type, style, color or product code.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible, safe and clean for customer traffic.
- Pick customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets, carts, etc.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Record amounts of material or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program
- Assist in inventory accuracy cycle counting program.
- May be assigned to facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Sweep, dust, mop. Organize warehouse and work are for orderliness at all times.
- Wear the proper personal protective equipment at all times.
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Forklift Operation Experience is preferred
- Tugger Operator experience is preferred
- RF Scanner experience is preferred
- Customer Service Oriented Required
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. 40 hours guaranteed per week. Minimal overtime required
Rotating shifts, Monday through Friday
Hours of work: 6:30 AM to 3:15 PM, 6:30PM to 3:15 AM.
Not all positions rotate. If rotation occurs, it will generally occur on a monthly basis.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org